This is the story Brittany Moser, a spirited happy-go-lucky person that lived life to the fullest, by enriching everyone she encountered. After becoming a flight attendant, she is grounded by a rare and incurable disease. She decides to go on an adventure of a lifetime, and asks her best friend, her father, to go with her. This story will take you on a journey you will never forget, and leave you wanting more.
I wrote this book to tell our story, of how Brittany’s short life truly made a difference to me and many others. She taught us:
- How precious the one life we have is and how we can affect the people around us.
- How keeping an open mind and a positive attitude can inspire us to do things we never thought possible.
- How to move out of what makes us comfortable and into a challenging existence which can turn every day into an exciting gift to be explored.
- How not to be controlled by fear, but to use our untouched abilities to seek unique, positive, and inspiring adventures we could never have imagined.
- To embrace change as a natural part of life. To enjoy every moment because there are no guarantees in this world.
- And finally, we won’t be remembered by our things or our savings accounts, but how we made people feel when we interacted with them.
Buy the Book
Free and Fearless is available in hardcover, paperback, and Kindle at these and other bookstores:
For bulk orders or autographed copies, please complete the Contact form.